We care about your privacy!
Cocio Chokolademælk knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and it is careful to ensure that any such information that comes into its possession is properly looked after. 🤎
The only personal information that we will collect is the personal information that you provide to us when you register with us or when you communicate with us through our website. We will at any time, at your request, provide you with a copy of any personal information that we are holding about you.
Our website does not store or capture personal information automatically, but merely logs the user's Internet Protocol address which is automatically recognized by the Web server which then delivers web pages to your computer. If you are connected to the Internet you will have an Internet Protocol address which may look something like this: 126.96.36.199
Privacy information for COCIO
This statement describes how Cocio Chokolademælk will, as the data controller, collect and process personal data about you in connection with usage of the online services connected to Cocio.
Please read the statement carefully in order to understand how we process, use and disclose your personal data. If you have any questions regarding Cocio’s processing of your personal data, please contact our Lead Specialist on Data Privacy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This statement touches upon the following topics:
- Categories of personal of data and purposes
- Disclosure and transfer of the personal data
- Retention period
- Your rights
- Changes to this privacy notice
1. Categories of personal of data and purposes
1.1 We collect and process the following types of personal data on you:
- IP address
- Behaviour data on website
- Competition information
- Contact information
1.2 We process the personal data for the following purposes and on the listed legal bases:
- Participating in competitions (GDPR art. 6(1)(b))
- Being able to reply when contacted through Cocio (GDPR art. 6(1)(b))
- Administration of user profile (GDPR art. 6(1)(b)
When we collect personal data directly from you for the purpose described above, you provide the behavior data when browsing the website, and personal data voluntarily in order to participate in competitions, contact us or use services. The consequences of not providing the personal data are that you cannot participate in competitions, contact Cocio through the contact form or use provided services.
2. Disclosure and transfer of the personal data
2.1 Disclosure of personal data. The personal data will be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients based on the listed legal bases:
- Competition prize vendors and carriers (GDPR art. 6(1)(b)
- Tax authorities (GDPR art. 6(a)(c)
2.2 Making personal data available to data processors
We make personal data available to our business partners, including IT suppliers that stores and process personal data on our behalf. Such business partners and suppliers are subject to Cocio’s instructions regarding the storing and processing of personal data. Further, it is Cocio’s responsibility that the storing and processing is in accordance with the data privacy legislation.
3. Retention period
We store the personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above.
- User profiles on Cocio are stored until requested deleted by the user
- Contact information and details of request is stored for a maximum of 12 months after the request has been solved
- Competition data will be stored for a maximum of 30 days after the prize has been fully claimed and shipped
- Financial transaction, delivery and purchase information will be stored for a maximum of 6 years under the bookkeeping legislation after the delivery has been made
4. Your rights
Subject to certain statutory exceptions, you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold and process regarding you.
Further, you have the right to request us to rectify any personal data on you that might be incorrect, as well as the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You may request to receive any personal data on you that you provided to us a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if our processing of such personal data is based on your consent or a contract that you concluded with us (data portability).
Upon your request we will erase personal data on you, unless we have a legal basis for continuing the processing.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, such as the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in regards to the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights. You may contact our Lead Specialist on Data Privacy (email@example.com).
Øresundsvej 15, 6715 Esbjerg N
6. Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice.